POLYUREA SPRAY COATING Is a two-component, rapid curing and elastomeric coating. It is designed to be sprayed with high pressure plural component spray equipment. Thickness of the lining will vary depending on the applica-tion, typically from a minimum of 30 mils up to unlimited thickness.
Outdoor application sites where water, humidity or low temperature conditions exist and are tough to eliminate. Floor and wall protection in industries such as food processing, food storage, veterinary, production area and laboratories. Secondary containment as a monolithic , impermeable lining for industrial plant, agriculture, and petrochemical applications. Spray-on application creates a monolithic , seamless lining that conforms to any shape and size. Can withstand vehicle forklift traffic and heavy loads with proper thickness build. Excellent for waterproofing such as shower stalls and pool linings. Elastomeric properties allow for application to surfaces subject to vibration, expansion, contraction, movement, flexing, abra-sion and impact.
Features and Benefits
- Robust application window with ability to spray at low temperature and high humidity
- High physical properties including tensile, tear, and elongation properties
- Excellent water proofer
- Excellent leveling properties
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance and corrosion resistance
- Reduce noise from vibration and impact
- Bonds virtually all substances of any dimension, including metals, woods, concrete, fiberglass and geotextiles
- Stable from -40◦ to 230◦ F (-40◦ to 10◦C)
- 100% solids, zero VOCs, no solvents
We started V CARE WATERPROOFING years ago – Per a recent study, our customers say they would refer V CARE WATERPROOFING for best Waterproofing Solutions. (Based on actual customers surveyed)
Contact UsContact us
We've Completed More Than Thousand Home-improvement Jobs Nationwide With Professionalism, Quality And Customer Service Always In Mind.